Dr. Vinant Bhargava, M.B.B.S., DNB (General Medicine), DNB (Nephrology), MNAMS (Nephrology), FASN (Nephrology), is a specialist in kidney diseases. Presently, he is a Consultant Nephrologist in Delhi with the Institute of Renal Science at the esteemed Sir Gangaram Hospital, Delhi. He has more than 20 years of involvement in the field of Nephrology. He has been associated with elite medical organizations, such as Seth G.S Medical College and K.E.M Hospital (Mumbai), Sir Gangaram Hospital (New Delhi) and PGIMER (Chandigarh).
A sharp researcher with an eager enthusiasm for scholastics and mentoring fellow residents makes him a proficient academician. Dr. Vinant Bhargava is a member of scholastic occasions at courses in IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi). He has introduced many research papers (in the course of recent years). He has delivered lectures at national and international conferences.
His special interests are
- Renal transplantation at an affordable cost (live/deceased donor transplantation, ABO-incompatible transplantation, pre-emptive transplantation, steroid-free transplantation).
- Glomerulonephritis (Nephrotic Syndrome)
- Acute kidney injury
- Prevention of progression of kidney disease
- Haemodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis
- Access for dialysis (AV Fistula, Permacatheter, CAPD catheter)
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Medical Council
- Delhi Nephrology Society
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
|Observership in Nephrology and Transplantation
|Diplomate National Board (Nephrology)
||Sir Gangaram Hospital (New Delhi)
|Diplomate National Board (General Medicine)
||Jagjivanram Hospital (Mumbai)
||Seth G. S. Medical College and
K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai
- Kidney transplantation
- Creating vascular access