The Haemodialysis is a technique which replaces the main functions of the kidney, bypassing the blood...Read More
Some patients with kidney failure can receive a kidney transplant. This involves undergoing surgery whereby a healthy kidney from...Read More
What is it for? The renal biopsy is a diagnostic test that helps to know what type...Read More
How can I prepare for consultations with my doctor? The more you plan your consultations, the...Read More
KIDNEY & PREVENTIONS Our kidneys are a couple of vital organs that perform several functions to keep the blood...
Kidney disease means that your kidneys are damaged and cannot carry out their functions, for example, to filter the...
Kidney Specialist in Delhi, Dr Vinant Bharvaga
Nephrologist in Delhi (DNB Nephrology)
Dr. Vinant Bhargava, M.B.B.S., DNB (General Medicine), DNB (Nephrology), MNAMS (Nephrology), FASN-USA (Nephrology) is one of the Best Kidney Specialist in Delhi. He is Consultant Nephrologist in the Institute of Renal Science at the esteemed Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. He has more than 15 years of experience in the field of Nephrology which makes him one of the Best Nephrologist in Delhi. He has been associated with elite medical organizations, for example, Seth G.S Medical College and K.E.M Hospital( Mumbai), Sir Gangaram Hospital (New Delhi) and PGIMER ( Chandigarh).
Read our latest blog. Feel free to ask questions in comments for any blog you find interesting.
Many men with chronic kidney damage experience sexual problems. Like less sense of sex and erection problems. Sex hormones play a role in sexual...
The chronic renal failure (CRF) is a disease characterized by the progressive deterioration of renal function which results in the kidney loses...
According to Best Nephrologist in Delhi Dr. Vinant Bhargava, an acute renal disease is basically a problem that lots of people have wherein the...
Book an Appointment
Have some Questions?
What is Nephrology?
Nephrology is the medical specialty that studies the anatomy of the kidneys and their functions. Its field is the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases and their consequences, which in summary is:
- HTA and vascular damage
- Hematuria (blood in the urine), proteinuria (proteins in the urine)
- Infections of urine
- Diseases that produce kidney stones
- Diseases that produce inflammation in the kidney (nephritis)
- Diseases in other organs, in immunity and treatments that affect the kidneys
- Treatment of the consequences of impaired renal function: anemia, lack of bicarbonate, increase in phosphorus
- Follow-up of Chronic Renal Insufficiency in consultation (ERCA)
- Dialysis treatment: Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Prior attention, immediate and subsequent renal transplantation
- Nutrition of renal failure in all its phases
- Renal biopsy for the diagnosis of kidney diseases
- Realization of accesses in veins to perform hemodialysis (catheters)
- Special blood purification techniques: plasmapheresis, granuloapheresis, leukocytapheresis, LDL apheresis etc.
It is a specialty that encompasses a broad field of medicine and requires the Nephrologist in Delhi a broad and solid training not only in what is specific to their specialty, but also those specialties with which it is closely related: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Digestive, and Urology etc. On the other hand, HTA is part of the Nephrologist's day-to-day activities, occupying an important part of his daily care activity, so that the Arterial Hypertension Units are usually located in the Nephrology Services.
Role of Nephrologist in Noida
-In Hospitalization Area: care for admitted patients
- In charge of Nephrology for kidney diseases or HBP
- Renal Transplant Area: with specific rooms for the postoperative period of kidney transplant in Delhi.
- In charge of other specialties and that need attention from Nephrologist in Gurgaon.
-External Consultation Area: outpatient care
- CONSULTATION OF GENERAL NEPHROLOGY: patients referred to assess renal alterations
- UNIT OF BLOOD HYPERTENSION AND VASCULAR RISK: patients sent for poorly controlled TA, suspicion of secondary hypertension, the performance of ABPM (Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor or BP Holter), and ITB, vascular risk assessment global.
- CONSULTATION OF SYSTEMIC AND AUTOIMMUNIC DISEASES: patients with systemic diseases (Lupus, Vasculitis, Sarcoidosis etc.) that affect the kidney or Nephritis, that a narrow control of special treatments.
- CONSULTATION OF ADVANCED CHRONIC DISEASE (ACKD): patients with advanced renal failure, for close control and aimed at slowing down the evolution and prepare for future dialysis if necessary.
- QUERY OF WAITING LIST AND RENAL TRANSPLANTATION: assessment of patients to be included in the transplant waiting list and periodic monitoring of patients already transplanted.
Dialysis area: for outpatients and inpatients
- PERITONEAL DIALYSIS: the patient who is in this dialysis technique is seen, taught and consulted.
- HEMODIALYSIS: ambulatory and hospitalized patients are treated and dialysed.
- Day hospital, techniques, and special treatments.
Dr. Vinant Bhargava is a famous kidney specialist in Delhi NCR. Patient from Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon and the nearby city of Delhi come to seek treatment related to kidney disease. People, who have been treated by nephrologist in Delhi Dr.Vinant Bhargava, have always appreciated his work. He is friendly and caring for all of his patients. He is among the top nephrologist in Delhi. If anyone looks for a dedicated kidney transplant doctor in Delhi, his search ends on Dr.Vinant Bhargava.