Dr. Vinant Bhargava, M.B.B.S., DNB (General Medicine), DNB (Nephrology), MNAMS (Nephrology), FASN (Nephrology), is a specialist in kidney diseases and at present, he is Consultant Nephrology in the Institute of Renal Science at the esteemed Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. He is famous for being one of the Best Nephrologist in Delhi. He has more than 15 years of involvement in the field of Nephrology. He has been associated with elite medical organizations, for example, Seth G.S Medical College and K.E.M Hospital( Mumbai), Sir Gangaram Hospital (New Delhi) and PGIMER ( Chandigarh).
A sharp researcher with an eager enthusiasm for scholastics and mentoring fellow residents makes him an attractive and proficient clinician. He is a dynamic member in scholastic occasions at courses in IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi). He has introduced many research papers (in the course of recent years). He has conveyed lectures at national and global summits and has been awarded as the best moderator for these presentations.
His special interests are
- Renal transplantation at affordable cost (live/deceased donor transplantation, ABO incompatible transplantation, pre-emptive transplantation, steroid free transplantation).
- Glomerulonephritis (Nephrotic Syndrome)
- Acute kidney injury
- Prevention of progression of kidney disease
- Access for dialysis (AV Fistula, AV shunt, CAPD catheter)
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Medical Council
- Delhi Nephrology Society
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology